Fact of Friction on Environmental Issues (some submitted by students)?
- Two Other Takes on Environmental Issues
- Outline of the Scientific Metnod
- New Wind Turbine
- Patrick Moore: Imperative to Watch
- Evidence for a Young Earth?
- The Latest Data on Climate Change from Erika
- Representative Wants to Stop Funding IPCC
- Danielle on Gas Company Propaganda
- Ismael on Floride
- Danielle on Radiation Coming from Japan on the Waves of the Pacific
- Oil and Natural Gas Drilling in America
- Al Gore: An Inconvenient Truth Revisited
- The Great Global Warming Swindle
Any published articles students wish to use during the final exam must be submitted no later than June 4–the last day of class before the final exam and/or written in class and re-submitted on or before that day in an envelope marked final exam materials.